- After a long, exciting, invigorating yet enervating trip to AWP 2015 in Minneapolis, a semi-fried John traveled... fb.me/29jXn4w3g 2 years ago
- What a trip! Jeff Kass and John went down to Columbus, Ohio this weekend to feature at the (With Poetry) Reading... fb.me/4b0k5oXE9 2 years ago
- In a week filled with great Ann Arbor literary events, from Laura Kasischke to Jeff Kass to Scott Beal to Stephen... fb.me/1G0z0dldr 2 years ago
- Thank you, Jane Carman, for organizing the Fall Festival Reading at Illinois State University, where John read... fb.me/3nxoUKKDv 2 years ago
- Friday night saw John in Chicago at Powell's Books reading with fellow Brooklyn Arts Press writer Julia Cohen.... fb.me/75uC5D7xm 2 years ago
Email us email@example.com
Look for us on Facebook:Poets' Guide to America
- 3,118 hits
Category Archives: acceptances
The Baltimore Review has accepted our poem “What I Watched on My Summer Vacation.” Thank you very much to everyone at The Baltimore Review, especially senior and founding editor Barbara Westwood Diehl. We look forward to appearing in your pages.
Swink, now an online journal, has accepted our poem “Repairman.” Thank you very much to everyone at Swink, especially poetry editors Timothy Liu and Willa Carroll. We look forward to appearing in your pages.
Thank you, Breakwater Review, for accepting our poem “Skycast,” about fighting for control of the television on Mount Olympus. And thank you, Dos Passos Review, for accepting “TV Dinner Theater,” about the unnoticed family dramas echoing the action on the … Continue reading
Lunch Ticket, a biannual journal published by the MFA community of Antioch University of Los Angeles, has accepted our poem “The B-Team” for its inaugural issue. Thank you very much to all the editorial board of Lunch Ticket. We look … Continue reading
Temenos, the Central Michigan University online graduate literary journal, has accepted our poem “American Eye Doll,” our second poem about ubiquitous Hollywood superstar Hayden Smunchner, chronicling his rise to fame. Thank you very much to all the editorial board of … Continue reading
Rougarou, an online literary journal run by the English graduate students and faculty of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, has accepted our poem “Screens.” Thank you very much to all the editorial board of Rougarou, notably J. Bruce Fuller … Continue reading
The Chaffey Review, the literary and artistic journal of Chaffey College in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, has accepted our poem “Television Through the Ages.” The Chaffey Review previously published our poem “Oklahoma Prison Cookhounds” (also to be found in our forthcoming … Continue reading