- After a long, exciting, invigorating yet enervating trip to AWP 2015 in Minneapolis, a semi-fried John traveled... fb.me/29jXn4w3g 2 years ago
- What a trip! Jeff Kass and John went down to Columbus, Ohio this weekend to feature at the (With Poetry) Reading... fb.me/4b0k5oXE9 2 years ago
- In a week filled with great Ann Arbor literary events, from Laura Kasischke to Jeff Kass to Scott Beal to Stephen... fb.me/1G0z0dldr 2 years ago
- Thank you, Jane Carman, for organizing the Fall Festival Reading at Illinois State University, where John read... fb.me/3nxoUKKDv 2 years ago
- Friday night saw John in Chicago at Powell's Books reading with fellow Brooklyn Arts Press writer Julia Cohen.... fb.me/75uC5D7xm 2 years ago
Email us email@example.com
Look for us on Facebook:Poets' Guide to America
- 3,118 hits
Author Archives: poetsguide
The Baltimore Review has accepted our poem “What I Watched on My Summer Vacation.” Thank you very much to everyone at The Baltimore Review, especially senior and founding editor Barbara Westwood Diehl. We look forward to appearing in your pages.
In the opening poem of this sprawling collection, John F. Buckley and Martin Ott pose a beguiling question: What if poets had discovered America? The ensuing pages provide an answer of sorts, as the authors go on a freewheeling trek … Continue reading
Swink, now an online journal, has accepted our poem “Repairman.” Thank you very much to everyone at Swink, especially poetry editors Timothy Liu and Willa Carroll. We look forward to appearing in your pages.
Fantastic news! After months of waiting, writing, editing, and revising by John F. Buckley, Martin Ott and editor Joe Pan Millar, Poets’ Guide to America is now available to pre-order on Amazon.com! We’d love it if you could help us … Continue reading
Associate Poetry Editor of Switchback, John Gibbs, has provided us with a splendidly thoughtful and gracious review. We’re honored to receive such attention.
We’ve received blurbs from a number of litterateurs, but this is our first unsolicited review: Joanne Mallari has evaluated Poets’ Guide to America for the website Bookin’ with Sunny. She seems to like it, which is great. Thank you, Ms. … Continue reading