- After a long, exciting, invigorating yet enervating trip to AWP 2015 in Minneapolis, a semi-fried John traveled... fb.me/29jXn4w3g 2 years ago
- What a trip! Jeff Kass and John went down to Columbus, Ohio this weekend to feature at the (With Poetry) Reading... fb.me/4b0k5oXE9 2 years ago
- In a week filled with great Ann Arbor literary events, from Laura Kasischke to Jeff Kass to Scott Beal to Stephen... fb.me/1G0z0dldr 2 years ago
- Thank you, Jane Carman, for organizing the Fall Festival Reading at Illinois State University, where John read... fb.me/3nxoUKKDv 2 years ago
- Friday night saw John in Chicago at Powell's Books reading with fellow Brooklyn Arts Press writer Julia Cohen.... fb.me/75uC5D7xm 2 years ago
Email us email@example.com
Look for us on Facebook:Poets' Guide to America
- 3,118 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2012
The Penguin Review, the annual literary journal of Youngstown State University, has accepted our poem “The Invention of Television.” Thank you to all the editorial board of The Penguin Review. We look forward to appearing in your pages.
Thank you to The Portland Review for accepting both “Our Favorite Programs That We Can’t Watch” and “Synopsis of Lusts of Midgard, America’s Favorite Viking Soap Opera, Season 37, Episode 22.” Thank you to The Pinch for accepting “The Newlywed … Continue reading
Perceptions Literary Magazine, the literary journal of Mt. Hood Community College, has accepted our poem “Sunny Raines.” Thank you to all the staff of Perceptions, notably Megan Jones. We look forward to appearing in your pages.
The Owen Wister Review, the literary journal of the University of Wyoming, has accepted our poem “Coming Soon on the Disaster Channel!” Thank you to all the staff of the Owen Wister Review, notably Kate Peterson. We look forward to … Continue reading